[austechwriter] Re: XML again

  • From: Tracey.Simon@xxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:07:58 +1000

Andrea,
There are open source XML editors available that would be more useful than
word.
Perhaps you can use something alongside it ...
I'd recommend taking a look at HTML-kit. It has XML plugins that you can
install.
Very nifty. XMLSpy is the best of course, but not cheap either.
Anyhow Good luck. I'd be interested to here how Word 2003's XML capabalities
hold up.
Regards,
Tracey Simon