[austechwriter] Re: XML again

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:57:04 +1000 (EST)

So, Andrea (Tappe),

QSR stands for ...

Quick Secretarial Response?

Hey, a Company Secretary (as distinct from a receptionist) makes bug bucks.

Maybe you should demand your place on the Board of Directors.

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas

P.S.  Reprogram the Commander so it rings in the MD\'s office first.
(You\'ll be surprised how fast they\'ll fix the situation then.)
P.P.S.  Don\'t answer it then and let it pass to the next poor bugger.