[austechwriter] Re: How useful is the Chicago Manual of Style for Australian conditions?

  • From: Craig Bligh <Craig.Bligh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 08:22:40 +1000

Steve,

<This being the case, I wonder why we bother persevering with:

standards
university curriculi
ASTC newsletters
Websites/>

And of course your own range of books and products... ;)

CB

Craig Bligh
Technical Writer, Product Development
MXL Consolidated Pty Ltd
Level 3, 62 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone +61 2 8249 0000
Fax +61 2 8249 0099
Email craig.bligh@xxxxxxx
www.mxl.com

From: Michael Edward Granat

No stuffy, dust-gathering style manual can give you what you can always get
from your own diligent and personal research into your readers.