[austechwriter] Re: Can anyone help with some numbers?

  • From: Jon Glasson <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:02:49 +1000

Janet - this is not an indication that the file is corrupt. This behaviour
occurs if you edit a heading then press return and start entering text,
which of course it is allmost impossible to avoid doing. Try and get in the
habit of putting a few blank returns in after all headings, but it is
especially important to ensure they exist before including a heading in a
cross-ref.

Jon