[audio-pals] Re: hello

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowsmaster@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 22:00:55 -0500

Well it’s been just a little quieter especially durning Sunday.  But everything
is okay out this way, although Pat’s had more of a bad day today, but that
happens sometimes too.  The past two or three days have been quite good for
her, so there has to be a sort of let down day every once in a while so she can
recharge and then come back as more Pat again.

I’ve been playing Audio Defense, so finally a game that I can really like to
play on my i-phone.  It’s great stuff, well worth the money spent to get it,
which wasn’t all that much.  So i-phone users might want to check it out,
especially if you like shooting games.  Killing zombies can actually be fun
*lol*.
Got Danny hooked on it too, for people who subscribe to the appleviz podcast
there’s a review of it on there, that is how I found out about it.

Bet Josh would be great at it.