[audio-pals] Re: hello

  • From: "Julie Dawson" <julie.magnolia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:20:53 -0800

We are fine here Jamie. My name is Julie. I have also been listening to audio
books and music and BBC Scotland on my iPhone although I live in the States.
Smiles,
Julie
Live  simply,
  Love generously,
  Care  deeply,
  Speak  kindly
  And  leave the rest to God!
 Please join me on
www.nfblive.org
where through learning, friendship, activities, and growth, together "we can
live the life we want."