[audio-pals] Re: mondays dinner will be

  • From: jazzyjennifer <jwens2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:57:29 -0400

oh yeah internet is very inportant to me. this is where all my friends are. i have no friends here in my local area. so i am on things like email groups, skype twitter. i'm on menny social net works to make friends.

On 3/30/2015 4:54 PM, Neesie wrote:
Hi, I understand about internet access and chatting online. It is very important to me also.
Neesie

--
my skype is jwens1000 and when adding me to skype, please mention where you
found me at, other wize you will not be added.

twidder is jwens1000

and for those of you dice world players out there my dice world is jazzyjen.
i play everything except ballot.