[audio-pals] Re: mondays dinner will be

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 22:06:24 -0500

We had country fried steak here Pat had mashed potatoes and her sister and I
had baked potatoes, green beans, and I think Pat finished off the cream corn
that was left from the pork chop meal we put together the other day.

We go shopping tomorrow, have a little list going, and it’s a good excuse to
get out for a while *lol*.  Gotta get some chairs around here to replace the
dinning room chairs that are braking apart lately, well those chairs to be fair
are 45 years old, so it’s about time for them to brake right.  Well they are to
a point where they can’t really be repaired when they brake, they’ve already
broken before and been repaired many times.  Since they were passed to us
through our family I know their history *lol*.  They aren’t much younger than
Patti is, and she’s getting AARP mail wanting her to join now *lol*.