[audio-pals] Re: New member from the north of Scotland

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 19:35:35 +0000

On 02/03/2015 19:32, m.bruxinha wrote:
wellcome mrjim, i am maria from  portugal, i live in lisbon  nice to meet
you here. scotland is a very special and traditional country, it has its own
personality and beauty. hugs, maria

put the word subscribe in
the subject line of the e-mail.

Hello Maria,

Thank you for replying. Yes, I'm so happy to live where I am. I live by the sea and although we can get really rough weather it is still beautiful. When it's warm and sunny it's like my very own little piece of paradise.
Jim

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes
They work best when open