[audio-pals] Re: New member from the north of Scotland

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 21:45:56 +0000

Hello BethAnn,

Good to hear from you. I've been out to Washington state twice so far. My brother lived up near Bellingham and I had a great time up there. Still got friends there and really want to go back to visit.
Jim
On 02/03/2015 21:38, BethAnn LaPresta (Redacted sender bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:
Hi Jim,
I'm BethAnn, Heather's sister who lives on the west coast of the US in Washington state. I have 2 grown sons and a cat named Bob. I enjoy organic gardening and am looking forward to the arrival of spring this year!
Hope you enjoy the list!