[audio-pals] Re: New member from the north of Scotland

  • From: Heather H <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 15:10:10 -0500

Hi Jim,

Welcome to our little strange group!  I'm Heather and I live in Ohio.  I am in
my early 40's.   I also love music.  I love country music and 80's music.  I
also love Southern Gospel music.

Like Tom said things can get pretty strange around here but it mostly becuase
of a few people like Tom and Josh.  You'll hear from Josh soon.  He is our
resident instigator!

My sister BethAnn is also a member.

Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Sent from my iPhone