[audio-pals] Re: Mood

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 22:12:32 -0500

Actually all of my inlays but one are okay.  There aren’t many in Pat’s family
anyway, pretty small family even smaller than mine.  Definitely smaller when it
comes to extended family but don’t really deal with extended on either side
much.  Folks to scattered around for that.  Just one is a problem, well was a
problem lets say.  Well that person is making their decisions, and eventually
the piper will demand payment and it’s going to possibly be a very high
payment.  Has the potential of being so at least.  You only get so many breaks,
then something bad will come along.