[audio-pals] Re: Heather Keep Your Bad Weather

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:45:40 -0700

Good to hear from you. You should know around here and pretty much anywhere
once you receive a title or a label you pretty much have it there Betharoni
the Uncured pepperoni *LOL*.

    Bob is continuing to refuse to turn himself in and around here the
statute of limitations is pretty lengthy while we are on this topic there
Fugitive hider are you ready to bring him in to face his punishment?

     Heather has openly admitted to killing and eating Chicken Little so she
is justly titled the Chicken Little killer. Reliable witnesses have turned
in evidence on poor little Bob *gag* give me a break *LOL*.

     I am slowly trying out the Apple side of things. I and Amanda still
have our lap tops. The computer that we replaced is a desk top that has sat
unused for several years. So, we decided that since little man is using
Mac's in the school system this may be just as good a time as any to bring a
Mac in the house as the family computer. He gets exposure to the Windows
side of things at his grandmother's, but here since the computers are vital
to our school success he is not able to get on the lap tops due to past
expereicne with Disney gaming sites having viruses on them when he gets off
the computer. It is probably not exactly a virus, but Amanda calls ita
virus. I imagine that it is cookies and things such as this throwing
advertisements up, but to be on the safe side we just have not allowed him
on our lap tops. By getting a new family computer with some of our
settlement it will give him an opportunity to use the computer. So, in short
Amanda and I neither one are too sure about the switch, but this is a good
time to try  it out since we both have been some what interested in them and
the risk is low since we still have our lap tops.

    I didn't realize it till after I already bought my computer that they do
sell refurbished Macs as well. I may have looked in to the refurbishes
before making my final decision on a purchase if I had known about the
section prior, but it is what it is and we are all excited about the new
experience. Little man is especially excited.

     There hasn't been a whole lot of mail coming across the group in the
last little bit before I posted about the Mac choices the list had been
fairly quiet. I wonder why you are not getting the mail. I can tell you that
in the last couple of days I have talked mostly on here about the Mac and to
Ray about some politic stuff, but other than that I do not recall anything
else crossing the list. So, if there has been more then I may not be getting
all the mail either. Oh and Liz had sent a message to collect everyone's
birthdays and other important dates since the list does not have a calendar
feature.