[audio-pals] Re: Heather Keep Your Bad Weather

  • From: "BethAnn LaPresta" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:21:24 -0700

Bob has actually been hiding out in the house, but I think that is more related
to fireworks.  A few pretty house-shaking ones went off Friday night right
after Bob had gone outside.  He hates them and usually hides in the closet
during them.  I don't blame him, some of them are pretty scary from inside the
house!

I haven't seen any evidence of Bob killing any birds this year, so I don't know
that he deserves that title.  Of course, Heather is still being reminded of
Chicken Little and that was over two years ago.

I am still here, still having trouble getting all the emails, I usually scan
the few I get and if I'm mentioned I respond.  I have enough trouble with PC's
let alone Macs, so I have opted out of that conversation.

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July, I'll be hiding indoors with Bob!
BethAnn

On Monday, June 30, 2014 12:16 PM, Heather <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't want any more bad weather thanks!  It is so darn hot and humid here.
My doggy and I are warn out from the heat.  She much prefers the air
conditioning and the comforts of mommy's bed!  She is not spoiled at all!