[audio-pals] Re: Going to be Away For A While.

  • From: BethAnn LaPresta <bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 10:40:15 -0700 (PDT)

So I received Heather's email just below, but I never did receive Tom's email
or the previous one from Heather about the Monopoly credit card.  I am
obviously not seeing all the emails either.

I just let you, Tom, handle all this for me as far as subscribing, so if I need
to do something on my end, let me know.

Thanks!
BethAnn

 Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Going to be Away For A While.