[audio-pals] Re: Going to be Away For A While.

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 14:23:32 -0500

I haven’t seen this message from Heather either, but there are plenty of
messages above this one that I haven’t read yet.  Am still going through the
scanning process of the list of e-mails.  Still thinning out the junk ones
first, and seeing if there are an personal e-mail hiding in the list.  Have
found a couple of them already *lol*.