[audio-pals] Re: Going to be Away For A While.

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 22:25:14 -0500

Probably best to borrow someone’s truck to hall it would be rather difficult to
put it in Cin’s car, most because I don’t think Cin would allow it in her car.
She will rescue a dog that is walking down a ditch on route 24 in slimy nasty
stinky water, but I don’t think she will let me put Heather’s chair in her car.
 She did get a laugh out of what I told her about this discussion though, but
then again, she knows about this wonderful piece of furniture.