[audio-pals] Re: Going to be Away For A While.

  • From: "Heather" <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 20:48:34 -0400

I have been wondering this for years.  lol
----- Original Message ----- From: "BethAnn LaPresta" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Date: Friday, April 25, 2014, 12:47 PM

What is this world coming to. *LOL*.
I'll consult with Bethann on the
charges she can press. I have figured it out, Bethann is in
the Audio-Pals
witness protection program *LOL*.