[audio-pals] Re: Emissives Difficulties.

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 22:35:55 -0500

Don’t have a windows machine here, and don’t run it as a virtual machine
either.  Just mac and linux boxes here.  The only windows unit I have is very
old and is running Win 2000.  I’m not sure if it even works now.  Did have a
machine with Win 7 on it, but it broke, well it had Win 7 and linux on it.  So
unfortunately can’t help you much with the windows side of things.