[audio-pals] Re: Emissives Difficulties.

  • From: "Anita" <silky775@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 02:16:50 -0400

Window-Eyes could very well in fact be the culprit, but  I'm also wondering if
the site itself is a factor too? When viewing the page first are actions,
followed by  radio buttons, checkboxes and/or other controls. It almost seems
as though the controls don't match up with their corresponding radio buttons
and other controls for enabling or disabling the status of each one.
    Anita