[audio-pals] Re: Emissives Difficulties.

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 01:54:31 -0500

Well the controls are listed first, and they are a weird order then I just see
four buttons, then the next category.  So for example a pending message the
first control is defer, and that is the default, I don’t know why that would be
the default, then the second is accept.  I like you am thinking still it’s the
site, and I’m not so sure things have actually been fixed since the big
brakedown last week.  So I am only keeping the idea of Window Eyes having a
problem as a back option at this point.  I would think if Orca could handle it
Window Eyes should definitely handle what is there, they do have a larger
development team, and the guys that created the distro of Linux are only two
guys, and I know one of the guys’s wife helps since she can see.  I am still
thinking more that it is some specific to your group’s page.  Your screen
reader is telling you the buttons or boxes check right?  If so then it’s
definitely more likely their page and something is broke.

I am hoping Jamie might pipe in to this discussion before to long, it’s early
morning in Scotland, so he will maybe have an idea or two for you while I’m
sleeping which probably won’t be to long from now.  Just checked the time,
didn’t realize it is after 2 here, no wonder why I’m getting sleepy.  Lately
we’ve been going to bed earlier than this, although we did sleep in some on
Wednesday.  Think Patti might already be sleeping in there in her kitchen
*lol*.  It’s gotten suspiciously quiet in there *lol*.

I will catch you later on today, but you may want to consider writing to Jeff
too, he might find something that we are missing too, or something that is
hiding from us more likely.