[audacity4blind] Re: time shifter plugin

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 18:21:58 +0100

Great! That's an option long over due.
Cheers! Robbie
-----Original Message-----
From: audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2014 5:20 PM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: time shifter plugin

Thank you David,
I've just compiled the newest version and can confirm it too.
I am happy that two of my feature requests have made their way into the
newest Audacity Version. By the by, the second one are the new entries in
the track drop down menu, namely "Send To Top" and "Send To Bottom".

Cheers
Robert

2014/1/6, David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Robert,
> just to confirm that your example works correctly in the daily build
> of
> 2.0.6: that is, when you undo in step 6, it's only the effect in step
> 5 that's undone, and the selection and solo states are unchanged.
>
> David.

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives, Audacity keyboard
commands, and more...