[audacity4blind] Re: recording both cites in skype conversations

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 22:02:06 +0200

I have also in past used specific pieces of software, like something I think called easyCall recorder or something to just record skype conference calls, but, I like the fact that can manage to do more with a single tool/piece of software - audacity.

And, also not too relevant, but, one of the specific things had been trying to occasionally find a way to handle, without using necessarily a second/external sound card, or specific microphones, etc. was to be able to record the computer's audio output, for things like tutorial material, etc. - and idea is would then just need/want to apply a form of voice over guidance recording thereafter, but, that would also be easy/simple enough to apply afterwards, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA