[audacity4blind] Re: recording both cites in skype conversations

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:44:53 +0200

I just tested it using the sort of virtual audio input device, and I could hear both sides of conversation - just tested it quickly using echo sound test service/skype test call skype user, and only issue had was that various audio levels might be a minor issue, but, could hear both skype test call voice, and my own..?

Maybe first test that to make sure that your audio input gets played back to you to make sure skype did in fact pick up your input..?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA