[audacity4blind] Re: The new version of Audacity

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 17:46:42 -0700

Chris,

To drag and drop,

Iinteract in the area you wish to get the drag from and highlite it,
Now right click on the item with shift, control, option, m, and a menu will
pop up,
Arrow down to copy and do comma, option, spacebar to copy

Now interact with the area you wish to drag to and do a command v and it
will past there.

I do it this way to make the item gets moved then I go back to the original
and trash it if you wish.  This is why I copy and not cut so I have the
backup to I know it has moved