[audacity4blind] Re: The new version of Audacity

  • From: Chris Coulter <forestelf1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 14:04:09 -0700

Thank you so much. I’ve been using the Mac for a long time and I finally got
the upgrade done and learned how to drag and drop. I prefer copying and
pasting, though; it just didn’t look like I would have that as an option. It
sure is nice that there’s more than one way to get the job done. I’ll save your
explanation for future reference.
Chris