[audacity4blind] The new version of Audacity

  • From: Chris Coulter <forestelf1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 17:40:53 -0700

Hi, everyone,
I just downloaded the new version of Audacity for Mac. I appreciate the
document with instructions on how to install the updated version, but it really
doesn’t show me anything about how to do it with Voice-Over. Is there a way to
move the folder icon to the application on the right by using VO key commands?
I haven’t really got the hang of how to drag and drop successfully using
Voice-Over or any other screen reader. Thanks for your help.
Chris