[audacity4blind] Re: The new version of Audacity

  • From: Chris Coulter <forestelf1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 19:48:07 -0700

George, what I see when I’m in the DMG window is the Audacity folder and then I
right-arrow and it says Application Alias. That’s all there is. I interacted
with the Audacity folder and found the menu by hitting control-option-shift-M.
When I was in the menu I arrowed down to Copy and opened it. Then I went to the
only other thing there; namely, the application alias. I hit comma option space
bar and nothing happened. Either I’m missing something or you’ve got one more
step to explain to me. Thanks, though. I think you’ve at least got me started
on knowing how to do this.
Chris