[audacity4blind] Re: Selection with audacity

  • From: "vitorflash" <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:46:24 -0000

Hello.
Well, i’m not a mac user and actually never used it, but i had the same problem
with the windows version.

Reading the manual, i found that by default, at least in windows, all the audio
in a track is selected unless we actually make a selection.
So I followed the instructions and just went to the preferences menu and
to the tracks dialog. Tabbing arround, there i found
Behaviors Select all audio in project, if none selected check box checked, and
unchecked it.

Also, it’s important to press enter to actually select a track before being
able to edit the audio. I don’t really know if these rules apply to the mac
system, but hope that helps anyway.