[audacity4blind] Recording failed!

  • From: Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 23:34:27 +0930

Hello,

I'm currently trying to record my progress on an audio game that I'm playing.
I've set Audacity so that it records the audio that would come out of the
speakers, and the first recording usually goes fine. Then I open a new window,
turn off NVDA Speech Mode, press R for record, and alt tab to the game window
to continue. When I've played for a bit, I check back (I'm separating the
documentation into short segments for easier exportation), and find that
although in the edit menu, it has the option to undo the record, the recording
is 0 seconds long! Last night, this happened on Part 4 of my game recording.
Tonight, it happened on Part 2. What am I doing wrong?