[audacity4blind] Re: Recording failed!

  • From: Afik Sofir אפיק סופיר <afik.sofer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 17:06:58 +0300

Its happened to me eiather.

From: audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sharni-Lee Ward
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 5:04 PM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] Recording failed!

Hello,

I'm currently trying to record my progress on an audio game that I'm
playing. I've set Audacity so that it records the audio that would come out
of the speakers, and the first recording usually goes fine. Then I open a
new window, turn off NVDA Speech Mode, press R for record, and alt tab to
the game window to continue. When I've played for a bit, I check back (I'm
separating the documentation into short segments for easier exportation),
and find that although in the edit menu, it has the option to undo the
record, the recording is 0 seconds long! Last night, this happened on Part 4
of my game recording. Tonight, it happened on Part 2. What am I doing wrong?