[audacity4blind] Re: problem in copying and peisting some parts of files.

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:53:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Nasrin,
I can not tell from your description what might be going wrong.
Could you provided a detailed description of exactly what you are doing,
including the keystrokes you are using to select the audio?

David.

On Friday, 24 July 2015, 3:28, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi everyone.
i tested many versions of audacity.
now i use audacity 2.0.5 on windows xp.
when i select some parts of audio files i can only delete it with
backspace key and i cant copy or peist my selection in other part of
file for example in the end of file or even in the different project
by clicking on new or pressing control+n.
whats the problem? what should i do?
thanks in advance for your guidance and help.
i need editing audio files but only copy, peist, cut, delete.