[audacity4blind] Re: Amplification

  • From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 05:54:22 -0400

Heyya there John:
Perhaps this question was answered over the weekend & I just haven't gotten that far as of yet on a Monday. Yes, talking about going in to your control pannel under sounds & audio devices, I'm guessing that this is the way that it is listed in windows 7. Since I don't use 7s & have had very little expeirience using it. I'm not sure that this is exactly how it is listed. But, somewhere in there there should be a recording device which you'll have to choose, then set the levels in there. Again, I keep mine down around 40% & adjust my gain upwards after I've recorded my track. You' probably need to play with these settings to get yours exactly where you need them depending on what type of mic you're using, the invirnment in which you're recording, etc. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Johchi" <Johchi@xxxxxxxxxx>