[audacity4blind] Re: how to record skype conversations

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 16:53:07 +0700

Hi
Below are steps for you to record skype conversation in both sides if you don't want to use third party software 1. Choose loopback or stereo mix (sometimes called what you hear) from the input device. 2. Enable the "listen to this device" feature of the microphone. If you use windows vista or later, do the folowing
Insert+f11: open system tray
Find and enter on the speaker icon
Choose recording devices from the context menu
Choose the microphone you want to use in the list
Alt+p: activate the properties button
A new dialog appear, Ctrl+tab to the Listen page
Find and check an options called "listen to this device" checkbox, then press OK button to save and close the dialog
Ok again to close the sound dialog.
If you do the step correctly, you will hear your voice through the speaker or head phone. Now you are able to record your skype conversation
Cuong
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrián Mena" <adrianm7m@xxxxxxxxx>