[audacity4blind] Re: Amplification

  • From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:44:16 -0400

Sounds like to me you're boosting not only your headphone volume, sounds as if to me your also cranking up your mic. Since I'm not at all furmilur with what device you're working with, I personally can't help. Have you checked the settings in your control pannel, sounds & audio devices to see where that is at? Have you looked at your settings in audacity, options, recording to see where they're set at? I set my settings at about 40% on my mic settings then adjust upwards as I need to after recording. As I stated in earlier email. These settings are probably much lower than others would use. But, I'm a big mouth & talk loud, just ask my wife... ----- Original Message ----- From: "Johchi" <Johchi@xxxxxxxxxx>