[audacity4blind] Re: Adjustment Of Playback Speed Slider

  • From: "Pete De Vasto" <pdevasto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:12:44 -0700

Thanks so much, Gale and Gene, for your help both with this and with
unmuting the line-in jack.  For now, the Effects > Change Speed dialog
appears to be allowing me to do exactly what I want.  But I'm always loving
to hear that there's more than one way to skin any cat. <grin>

Thanks again, I'm really enjoying using the program!
Pete

Pete