[audacity4blind] Adjustment Of Playback Speed Slider

  • From: "Pete De Vasto" <pdevasto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:26:06 -0700

Hi again, everyone,

I'm not sure which toolbar this is on, but there's a slider you can use to
control playback speed of your recordings.  I can get to it via the keyboard
just fine, but I've found that one press of the left- or right-arrow keys
makes too big a change in value, something like a 30% increment or
decrement.  Is there a way currently using the keyboard to make finer
adjustments?  If not, I'm wondering if something can be done about it before
the final release. I have a number of recordings that are slightly off speed
and the slider could come in very handy.

Thanks,
Pete