[AR] Re: Test this weekend...

  • From: Uwe Klein <uwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 11:16:33 +0100

Am 29.11.2015 um 03:52 schrieb Monroe L. King Jr.:

Yeah, if you need really small valves they can't be OTS. If you can't
make a valve your stuck. A small rocket would not have fittings at all
it would need to be all welded. An automotive fuel injector is a type of
pilot valve, you would have to machine your own valves and wind your own
solenoids. I'd use a spool valve for the main.

I've used the small FESTO pneumatic "logic size" stuff
for small form factor hydraulics.

Some of the valves can be misused. to ~20bar.

uwe