[AR] Re: Safing of liquid vehicle

  • From: Robert Watzlavick <rocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 21:07:03 -0600

No problem - I was just trying to keep focused on safing instead of the larger discussion of launch procedures, etc. I agree with you those are very important and I would want to know all that stuff too if I was helping someone. I appreciate your help - really!

Those who follow me know I'm very detailed and do a lot of testing and analysis. All the questions you asked are entirely relevant and I'll have answers to them over time. I'll have a set of information including schematics, drawings, structural analysis, test results, source code, procedures, etc. that would be available to anyone I asked to join me on the pad.

You can just search on my name or go to http://www.watzlavick.com.

-Bob

On 11/08/2015 08:55 PM, Monroe L. King Jr. wrote:

Well that was what the original post said "as if you where on the pad"
LOL! Ok no problemo.

Safety to me is all or nothing. Can't half ass that :) or you might end
up with half an ass!

Just some safety humor :)

Link for the website? I'll try and follow a little more closely.