[argyllcms] what is the best supported colorimeter?

  • From: Joshua Hoblitt <jhoblitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 13:35:29 -1000

I just found out about Argyll today and I have to say I'm pretty excited
about it.  I'd given up hope of being able to profile my monitor under
Linux.  As I don't yet own a colorimeter and I was wondering if any of
the (three?) devices supported by Argyll are 'better' supported then the
others.  I also wouldn't mind some suggestions as to a reputable vendor
that will sells colorimeter with the minimum of bundled (win32)
software.  Any advice would be appreciated!

Cheers,

-J