[argyllcms] Re: what is the best supported colorimeter?

  • From: Rolf Gierling <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:00:19 +0200

Hello listmembers,

I wrote and quoted:

(About buying the DTP94:)

I sell this device here in Germany. And yes, I have to to buy it
with the bundled software.

Hmm. What do X-Rite say if you ask them about getting it without software ? I know a least a few people in Europe are interested now in buying a DTP94 without Monaco, since they want to use it with Linux.

I just asked their Sales Manager.

Ok, I've got an answer. The DTP94 is available without software here in Europe too.

Anyone interested here in Europe, please contact me off-list
for information and pricing.

Rolf

Multitools
Dipl.-Ing. Rolf Gierling