[argyllcms] Re: tcgetattr failed with 'Input/output error'

  • From: Ludovico Fischer <ranucel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 04:09:52 +0100

1.If I do dispcal -r with a connected instrument it asks to measure
patches; problem solved. dispread - prints usage information.

2.I have been unclear, sorry. I do supply a basename for the .ti1 file
(it's called "Schermo.ti1"). Here, I just managed to reproduce this
behaviour again:

ludovico@gogo:~/Desktop/Targets/display$ dispread -k schermetto.cal
Schermo
dispread: Error - tcgetattr failed with 'Input/output error'
ludovico@gogo:~/Desktop/Targets/display$ dispread -kschermetto.cal
Schermo
Place the instrument on its reflective white reference Serial no.
310345,
 and then hit any key to continue,
 or hit Esc, ^C or Q to abort: