[argyllcms] Re: tcgetattr failed with 'Input/output error'

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 12:29:53 +1100

Ludovico Fischer wrote:

I compiled argyll beta 7 on Ubuntu 7.10 64 bits. I get the error  -
"tcgetattr failed with 'Input/output error'"
each time I run dispcal -r.

I would imagine it's trying to locate an instrument. If it doesn't
see a USB instrument, it will try and find one on the first
serial port, and this attempt is failed with the "tcgetattr" failure.

What do you get if you run "dispread -?"

Also I get the same error when I use

dispread -k TargetA.cal (with a space between "-k" and "Target")

but not when I use

dispread -kTargetA.cal (without the space).
All of the above should fail with some error, because you
haven't supplied a basename for the .ti1 input/.ti3 output file.