[argyllcms]

  • From: Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:36:41 +0100

Hi,

I think I found some minor issues in the online documentation:

http://argyllcms.com/doc/instruments.html

The following colorimeter doesn't have a hyperlink at the top of the
document (while others do):

i1 DisplayPro and ColorMunki Display colorimeters (i1 Display 3)

Also the ColorHug link at the top of the document links to the ColorHug
website, instead of the bottom of the document like for other colorimeters.

At the bottom of the document there is an entry for the ColorHug, though it
written with a typo a couple of times as ColoHug.

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn