[argyllcms] <no subject>

  • From: Klaus Kompatscher <kkompatscher@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 17:41:58 +0200

Dear all

I am using Aegyll CMS tools and sometimes it gives better results as the
commercial once.
Recently I tried to create a profile by using Gretag data (logo2cgats and
colprof) but it failed. Perhaps anybody can help me to find out the reason.
If I use the Logo2cgats command it uses spectral scale 1 instead 100 which
happens usually with similar data files. However this is not the actual
problem which follows now.
When I start colprof by using the ti3 file created with logo2cgats (Scale 1)
it shows a white point of L=5 which is absolutely wrong. The profile is not
usable at all as you can imagine.
Attached you find the data file, may be you can analyze the fault.

Thanks and kind regards

--
Klaus Kompatscher
Service Department

Durst Phototechnik
AG
Postfach 223
Vittorio-Veneto-Str. 59
I-39042 Brixen, Italy
Telefon +39 04 72 81 01 25
Telefax +39 04 72 83 01 50
VAT Nr.: 00848170213
www.durst-online.com
E-Mail: service@xxxxxxxx

This document should only be read by those person(s) to whom it is addressed
and is not intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent
written confirmation of its contents. Accordingly, our company disclaims all
responsability and accepts no liability (including in negligence) for the
consequences for any person acting, or refraining from acting, on such
information prior to the receipt by those persons of subsequent written
confirmation. If you have received this E-mail message in error, please
notify us immediately by phone; please also destroy and delete the message
from your computer. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this E-mail
message is strictly prohibited.