[argyllcms] Re: dispcalGUI v0.1 beta

  • From: Frédéric <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:52:47 +0100

Le 20/8/2008, "Florian Höch" <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

>Ok, thank you. Yes, I think an additional combobox will be the best
>option. I will also look at a way to check the LUT access. Can you do me
>a favor, if you have access to such a system? And run dispcal (without
>options) and send me its output (to dispcalGUI at hoech . net).

Sorry, I don't have access to that system right now. But I think there
are other people here, with dual-screen config with nvidia drivers (also
check with ati drivers).

If it is not possible to automatically detect the LUT, just add one more
checkbox, to link both screen (default) so the LUT is taken from the
patches screen, or to unlink them, and t be able to choose the LUT
screen.