[argyllcms] Re: dispcalGUI v0.1 beta

  • From: Frédéric <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:57:34 +0100

Le 20/8/2008, "Florian Höch" <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

>@Frédéric: Can you send me the patch you made?

Well, it was really a hugly patch. I think it was something like:

    def get_display_number(self):
        if display_ctrl.GetSelection() < 1:
            return str(self.display_ctrl.GetSelection() + 1)
        else:
            return str(self.display_ctrl.GetSelection() + 1) + ",1"

So, if the screen number is > 1, instead of -d n, we get -d n,1 to use
the first screen LUT.

But I think it is better to add a combobox to choose the screen to use
for the LUT, and build the -d param from the 2 screens comboboxes.
Better, you could make a test to check if all screens support a LUT; if
not, enable the additionnal combobox (and only in this case).