[argyllcms] Re: dispcalGUI v0.1 beta

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:26:27 +0200

Hi,

thanks to all of you for your feedback. I will add your suggestions to my to-do list for the next version :)

@Frédéric: Can you send me the patch you made?

Regards,

Florian

Stefan Döhla schrieb:
Frédéric wrote:
Le 19/8/2008, "Florian Höch" <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

Thanks, I'm looking forward to your feedback :)

[snip]
  You did a nice job, and I really think dispcalGUI will be a very good
tool for beginers, as it assists and warn on some tasks (about black
point, for example). Thanks for sharing such tool!

I've also tested your GUI yesterday and wrote a short article on my first experiences with it at http://colorhacks.blogspot.com/ . I like the GUI since it's pretty user-friendly. I haven't tested advanced features - just that it works - and it does!

Cheers
- Stefan