[argyllcms] Re: Struggling with Lacie 324

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 00:12:33 +0200

Ok. But Graeme has made a good point. The Blue Eye software could apply some display adjustments. Still, this doesn't explain the difference between the verification results when using Argyll 1.1 vs 1.2.x. Curious.

Am 17.08.2010 22:51, schrieb Marco N.:
The first is created by Blue Eye Pro, the last with the last version of
DispcalGUI and Argyll 1.1. It seems to me that only this version of Argyll
works fine with my Eye One Pro. I think that your GUI is innocent.

A last proof is the different results of the validations on the same profile
using same version of the GUI and different version of Argyll. See the
attachments.

Marco

--
Florian Höch