[argyllcms] Re: Struggling with Lacie 324

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 21:23:03 +0200

I notice the profile in this last report is different than the one in the first. Were both created with Argyll/dispcalGUI? I assume so (judging from the profile name, it seems definitely to be the case for the latter).

Is the problem reproducible using Argyll 1.2.1? I couldn't reproduce it so far (regardless of Argyll version, tried 1.1.1/1.2.1). It may be something in dispcalGUI that is not working right, but I've no idea if or what it could be, yet. It might also be interesting to see the results of verifying the profile from the first report using dispcalGUI w/ Argyll 1.1, and verifying the one from the last with 1.2.1.

Am 17.08.2010 19:03, schrieb Marco N.:
I think at a bug because go back to the ver. 1.1 all seem very close.
Ver 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 work differently. Look at the attachments what
appens with ver 1.1

Ciao Marco

Regards
--